I've always really enjoyed photography, but this summer has seen me take more pictures then I have in years! My family has been going on adventures, and I've been making an effort to really get involved in the Instragram community and document the details of my everyday life. Here's a peek into some of the more personal moments in my life from July:
1. My husband took this picture on our last trip to the beach when I was being cheesy and romantic with him.
2. We probably visited our favorite local craft beer bar, PreFunk, once or twice a week this summer for impromptu date nights. I'm a dark beer girl, and I've been in love with Old Rasputin Russian imperial stout (which is I believe what I'm drinking in this picture).
3. We took the kids and hiked to the very top of Multnomah Falls in Oregon. Even my three year old son made it what felt like a mile straight up (confession: I bribed them with Doritos!)
4. This handsome guy and I took our usual goofy couple selfie while shooting pictures of his Mad Max costume.
5. We moved this month, and at the end of a long day of moving hung out with our best friends, ate pizza and had a bonfire.
6. I wore these floral soft shorts to death this month! If I could have worn them every day I would have, but if you follow me you've seen them in action quite a bit.
7. We went hiking in the ruins of this cement factory. My husband and I have a side hobby of finding ghost towns and ruins and exploring them, this is our favorite so far. We shot the Mad Max pictures here!
8. I'm so proud of myself, I learned to make bread! Real, delicious sandwich bread that did not fall in the oven and stayed chewy for days. At last!
This is just the recap! I also bared my bikini body with no shame, I learned to love spaghetti squash as a noodle substitute (low carb dishes were a favorite!) and my daughter learned to snorkel! It was an amazing month full of adventure and summer fun, I can't wait to see what next month has in store! If you want to see what I'm up to you can follow me on Instagram and get sneak peeks at blog projects, what I'm wearing, eating and whatever else catches my fancy. See you there!