It's heeeerrreee....Pumpkin Season is upon us! Being the white girl that I am, I love me some pumpkin spice everything. I get really excited when Starbucks starts serving pumpkin spice lattes, and I spend September, October and November cramming my face with pretty much all the pumpkin foods I can handle. And if you follow me on Pinterest you'll have seen all the pumpkin-related pinning I've been doing in preparation!
Today I'm going to share 20 of the pumpkin recipes I'm most excited to try this fall. Because I know I'm not the only one salivating over pumpkin spice lattes.
1. How to make crock pot pumpkin butter! We go through so much pumpkin butter every year, a crock pot batch sounds like an excellent idea.
3. Creamy pumpkin soup sounds like an amazing way to try a savory pumpkin dish.
4. creamy pumpkin pasta with parmesan and sage. I'm thinking I would use this on a spaghetti squash base. Yum!
5. Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes look easy and like they would impress the kids with their "magically" turning into pumpkin pies!
6. Pumpkin pie pancakes covered with cream cheese icing make for a luscious breakfast.
7. Pumpkin gnocchi! My family loves gnocchi, this is going on my "must make" list!
8. Pumpkin fry bread...could I smear my pumpkin butter on this? Because I think I'd die of happiness!
10. Clean Eating Pumpkin Ice Cream. Healthy and ice cream? Sign me up!
11. Pumpkin-oat chocolate chip cookies might make for a good breakfast cookie as well.
12. A pumpkin pie breakfast bake is the perfect way to start a morning.
13. Pumpkin Pie french toast...yeah this will be happening.
14. Skinny Pumpkin Pie Smoothies would be perfect for a quick and healthy breakfast!
15. Make your own pumpkin pie spice. As often as I use this spice mixture, this is a thing I need.
16. This Spiced Pumpkin Maple Syrup would be the perfect topper for those pumpkin pie pancakes!
17. Classic pumpkin bread!
18. These honey butter pumpkin dinner rolls look amazing.
19. Skinny cream cheese pumpkin bread...yes please!
20. The best EVER pumpkin cookies!
I hope you're as excited about trying some of the recipes on this list as I am!